Guardian Award Nomination Form
Individual Guardian Award
In honor of those who directly serve veterans through work or as a volunteer.
• The Art Fillmore Veteran Award
• Volunteer/Service Professional
Organization Guardian Award
In honor of those that have a mission to improve the lives of veterans.
• Service organization/Foundation
Corporate Guardian Award
In honor of those that demonstrate employment best practices to attract, hire and retain veterans in the workforce or support veterans in their communities.
• The nominee has made a significant and recognizable influence in serving our veteran community with a demonstration of leadership.
• An individual/organization/company may nominate themselves.
• National organizations with a local presence are eligible.
Award and Selction Process
• Nominations are due by April 1, 2023. Complete the nomination form and nominee story in the form below, or download, print, and email this form.
• An Awards Selection Committee will evaluate nominations with final approval by the SMVC Board of Directors.
• All nominees will be informed if they were selected as the award winner by April 15, 2023.
• As a nominator, you will be informed of receipt of the nomination as well as the result of the evaluation following the selection process.